Sunday, October 7, 2007

a total bunch of people in a commotion

I have just finished bathing, and still rinsing my hair when i looked at the watch its 7, which is an hour of study break. I don't really read at 7 until 8 cause daddy and along says its not a good time for readings.So, i decided to post something in my blog. So here goes nothing.


Today, mummy told me that she managed to complete 3 kuih raye, which is biskut kelapa(which i don't like) ,biskut limau(i like it occasionally) and biskut buah( i like the biscuit, but despise the buah). Todaay, like as usual, i woke up and study n study n study some more.(except for few minutes which i accidently slept on my books spilling of saliva). Wow, not much people know this(only those who read my published blogs) that most of my books have few pages being drenched by my saliva, nasty right. Lucky thing ana won't be doing medicine, if yes, she would have to inherited the nicely- engraved- creation of my sacred- nastyly- saliva-drenched books.

Its almost thundering outside, but i still have much to say. Now, i currently have 4 good friends, not a promulgated law saying people who sits next to you in lecture hall is a friend of yours , albeit after all these while i have been taking much time to get to know them.So, tomorrow, i might be going to the rumah anak yatim few blocks away from here to breakfast with them, i hope we have time to do a big gotong-royong b4 that. it is always nice to help people to have a nice , sacred hari raya celebration.

No comments: