Saturday, October 13, 2007

Today is hari raye. my 19th.....

First day of hari raye, full of anticipation, the best is pockets are full with duit raye. My sisters are wonderfull. Well, i started the day with solat hari raye, when the khutbah came, i realized that those sentences are similar to last's year. Perhaps Islam hasn't change yet.

We went off to my uncle's house, the first house of the first day, enjoing the excuisite and supercalofagilois(i dunno how to spell this) mokde's nasi lemak and together with the roti jala, which I had half cause i was terribly full after the nasi lemak. The sad thing was pokde was very2 sad, cause hafiz( my cousin) wasn't around, He was telling stories about his ever-missed son, yet his eyes were brimming of tears. As the eyes started to drooped, and it flows down the cheeks, i realized that it was an extreme missed of his aforementioned son.

well, my mother has just forcely wore me the necklace, wh i really hate , i don't think i have the mood to continue writing.

Then i spent the whole day reading the books. it's study week now.

No comments: