Friday, October 5, 2007

another sem gone...







This semester has ended and so my pbl people. It going to be a new people next semester as as usual, like what happened for the past 3 semesters, I was reluctant to leave thish bunch of people whom I knowed very well. Albeit the fact that we had only 12 pbl and 5 sgd's, which means 29 meets alltogether, by virtue of understanding and all the fun doings we had all this while, it is still at the end of the day, a kinda lost of sensation as well.



Fai and tan had gave us this. picture below. at least there's something to ponder about. it is actually a crystal candel with my name at the back of it.

I just wanted to say that for the time we spent together the most, i really enjoyed it, cause these are a bunchof future doctors with the likelihood of being the best ones.

missed,

izzati


No comments: