Sunday, September 2, 2007

wow,what a night.

i was typing post yesterday night, somewhere around ia.m, which just happened to be today's morning. But, i was so sleepy back then, so i accidently slept with my computers on, and you know what, the next thing I know is that this genuine computer of mine has already be detected 3 viruses on the net, two infosteakers, and one trojan virus.Wow, that's the good thing about having a auto protect in your pc.
Now, it;s just happened to be 5 in the morning, this computer has been on for 4 hours without nobody tuning on it, I guess it has been a really exhausted day for this computer to ever withstand such threat. The good thing is, the battery was on in here, I took in out and it was on the AC power, billings will severely be increased in this college, due to some irresponsible owner like me.

Well , today is the 3rd of september, my youngest sister is having her UPSR (it's a formalized test in Malaysia for those in standard six). Ireally hope she'll do where cause none of her elder sister are there to confort her and so. Hoping that my mother will be supportive enough to keep her on going. She's a really bright and brilliant girl, except she's extremely naughty and definitely, a very small , too-much-pampered maniac.

When I had my UPSR in 1999, it was 8 years ago, i do remember that the papers were in blue color. So, it just happened to be that when i asked my sister what does she feels now, she answered that she was about to go out as a commander in the second world war, fighting against the Japanese army wearing some funny blue uniforms. Well, it was more to the symbolic of the questions papers which will be in blue. Funny right, some little kids nowadays.

Whatever the questions is, i believe that my sister is going to do good. She's the smallest in our family, the person that ends and closes the records made by her previous excellent sisters, I guess. My sister and an elder sister of mine, which is also doing medicine in HUKM, she's in third year now, is really hoping that she'll be one of the best students in Malaysia, so that we can come out in TV, or in any news, well TV3 broadcast will be better, I supposed.

My class actually starts at 10 today, cause's were actually are having SLP(it's a self learning package) there are things that we have to learnt by ourselves without getting any lectures. Pretty much of an acting stuffs in this new medical curiculum of UKM, which my sister's badge happens o be the pioneer.
I should get going now. The bathroom awaits..

No comments: