Saturday, September 1, 2007

my first post

well, the reason why i suddenly feel like having my own blog despite my resposibility to devote my time to study, read lecture notes, do pbl stuffs, read on respiratory pe in tailey o"connor book, it that i've finally have 24/7 wireless in my room, in own on personal labtop, on my soothering bed and not having to think of any cost cause it's free. That is call"THE COMFORT OF STAYING IN KTSN1".

So, today is the first of september and its my first attempt as a blogger myself, perhaps i should be posting everyday, providing that im not too tired after finishing clinical classes at hukm in the evenings.

This is also my first afebrile day after a week of febrile paroxysm, which it think it a FUO(fever of unknown origin) I don't even went to reedy clinic ,thinking that im a better upcoming doctor than the reddy himself and his konco-konco. Maybe he didn't know how to diagnosed fuo.

Terribly, very poignant merdeka celebration , i was in bed curling two lapis of blanket, and tears rolling down my cheecks having no one to even care that i'm sick.
Never mine, it was never a fair world after all.

No comments: