Saturday, May 7, 2011

13th november

She walked towards the sun, opening the curtains wishing the sun would rejuvenate its occupant. The day went on, as usual what it is like to be in hospital. Was tucked in a blue uniform, i've realized she has the most comforting faces among them all. Was taking care of the cubicle where my bed was. I was lying, yes full of fatigue for fighting a tough and rough yesterday looking at the edge of the bed, where my name and the number nine was. The front counter was right in my bed's view, as i could see the lady in white coat, on gloves and a blue blood taking trolley. Yes, she was the houseman. I change my sight, finding the nice lady in blue. She approached me, came with a soft touch, caressing my overzealous painful chest, pushing the cardiac table towards me where the food tray was. She mixed the tea , handing over the fork to me asking whether i can feed myself.
I reckoned myself, being the sick one and yet, i was not ready to get so sick again. It was three and half months to final professional exam, but stupidly here i was on bed in the ward on oxygen. My chest was preposterous. I could only say it hurts, but to describe it ,was almost impossible. She came again, as i finished my breakfast, brought me to change. The bathroom was like 10 steps away , but when you're sick, it seemed so far that i need her to help me walk. I was oblivious on what was wrong, i felt so dumb and hopeless.

No comments: